Sunday, January 5, 2014

#SELFIE


  • Top: Good hYOUman sweater (bought from Kitson but for some reason, I can't find the exact item online. It is this sweater, but this print. Hope that helps.) $78
  • Leggings: handmade with love by my momma (priceless)
  • Beanie: Free People $78 (new)
  • Booties: Seychelles Full Speed Bootie $99.95 (although I bought these on sale a few months back)
  • Necklace: Rebecca Minkoff $78 

So another obstacle I've encountered with blogging is my perfectionism. Gee, I guess one can learn a lot about themselves blogging. I tend to always strive for the best picture for my posts but then that requires finding a good spot with good lighting and finding time to look for that good spot with good lighting. And not to mention trying to convince my boyfriend with his fancy camera to find time to take shots of me. It's a process, for sure. I realized though that the blog has been missing out on a lot of good outfits because of this. OOTDs can't wait for photoshoots. So I've resorted to #selflies.

2 comments: