Monday, January 27, 2014

BE BEAUTIFUL

"Beauty is the acceptance of your true self and the illuminance of that confidence from within."
- 27 year old me


Beauty surrounds us but it is ultimately limited by the eyes of the beholder. We constantly filter what we see and never take it as it is. Our feelings, our emotions, and our experiences transform reality into a story. Perhaps that is why I love photography so much. It feels so powerful to be able to pause a moment in time and to make it your own. I've created a separate section for my photography called #cwhatic as a tab on the top of the page and I invite you to come see what I see. I hope each picture I share speaks to you and tells you something. That is my goal in photography. To capture a piece of beauty at a time and to remind the world how beautiful it actually is.

No comments:

Post a Comment