Tuesday, August 27, 2013

DOING WHAT I DO BEST

SHOPPING - it's my cardio. I have no idea why I'm holding a hot latte because it was way too hot for clothes that day. Did some shopping at a local Temecula mall when we visited (as you can tell.) I didn't really have to do much convincing to get the boyfriend to take me since being surrounded in air con pretty much outweighed being smothered outside. And so this outfit did me right. Showing just enough skin to stay cool, but covered just enough to not look like Miley Cyrus...

The dets:

  • Sleeveless cardigan: Splendid ~$10 (thrifted from My Sister's Closet)
  • Crop top: Tilly's ~$15 (recently although I believe it went on sale)
  • Denim shorts: Joe's ~$30 (My favorite shorts as of late. Recently on sale at Marshall's and right now on Amazon but only in sizes 29 and 30. For reference, I'm wearing a size 27 even though I usually wear a size 26. I wanted the baggy fit. Most of the times, I tuck the pockets in. I let them hang when I'm feeling bold.)
  • Bag: Coach $228 (new)
  • Flats: MIA Nomad Pointy Toe ~$20 (a month or so ago at Marshall's or TJ)
  • Accessories: Vince Camuto Leather Bangle (similar here), Michael Kors watch (here), American Eagle necklace
  • What's in the bag: two plain leather belts that I later ended up wearing that day (one of them, not both of course), and a pair of printed pants (which you will see very soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment