Monday, August 19, 2013

ACCESSORIZE TO MAXIMIZE

Currently loving this Zac Zac Posen Eartha satchel (retail $495). I was in luck when I came across this bag at Bloomies. I caught it looking at me, took it to the register and lo and behold, it was on sale. There's that word again. *Swoons. How could a girl (and a shopaholic at that) pass this beauty up? It must have been fate because when I got home to research this impulse buy of mine, it was retail price everywhere, even on Bloomingdale's site. Impulse buys always end up being the best buys.

Ever since Celine came out with their coveted bags, structural bags have become a big hit and I can see why. Simple outfit made glam. It adds just the right amount of sophistication. I still want a Celine tote, but this one is just as pretty. I can see this one being on constant rotation throughout the year. Which bag have you been grabbing the most lately?

Hope you all have a good week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment