Wednesday, September 18, 2013

LOVE. WEAR. REPEAT





I present to you my weekend outfits. I am an always-on-the-go kinda gal - the New Yorker in me methinks. I like no fuss and comfort is a must. And so every time I travel, I always end up mixing and matching my favorite pieces, enabling me to pack less. Here are some of the pieces that never fail me:

  • Top: Forever21 tank ~$15 (a few months ago)
  • Floral Bralette: Tilly's ~$10 (a few months ago)
  • Pants: H&M ~$20 (a month ago)
  • Shorts: Joe's Jeans $30 at Marshall's (repeat offender with pockets tucked in)
  • Sandals: Steve Madden ~$30 at Marshall's or TJ Maxx (they are actually on sale on the Steve Madden website right now and I am tempted to buy a backup pair... love these sandals to death. literally, it's dying)
  • Necklace: Forever21 (?)
  • Belt: H&M ~$12 (1 month ago)
  • Bag: Coach ~$140 (it was on sale at Macy's so I had it price adjusted)

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment