Wednesday, April 9, 2014

ARTFUL

“she never looked nice. she looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something.”

- Rainbow Rowell



I am proud to say that I contributed to this artwork of Starbucks cups. Today's post features Ms. Kay Why - one of the most artistic people I know who continues to inspire me. This girl’s got style. I have more of a simple, classic, everyday-wear kind of style, but this girl can rock anything, from preppy to trendy to chic. She’s starting her very own blog soon so stay tuned.


1 comment:

  1. She is looking beautiful. All of her wearing choice are really appreciable. Looking awesome and cute. I have checked out the mini skirt, tops, bag, watch and necklace price and specification. The accessories are really standard, perfect and the price are affordable also.

    ReplyDelete