Friday, March 14, 2014

FIELD OF FLORAL



COACHELLA INSPIRED Part 1:
This year is going be my first time attending the ever-so-popular and ever-so-expensive Coachella. So naturally, all of my shopping trips have been Coachella inspired. This time, without the boyfriend around to be the photographer, I've taken selfies to a whole new level: self-photo shoots. Think of it as professional selfies. It was actually quite fun and I enjoyed prancing around in the open fields without a bother. I must say though playing both photographer and model was challenging and got tiring towards the end. I realized I enjoyed being the photographer way more than the model. I give props to models because they make it look much easier than it is.
  • Top: found at a boutique called DreamGirls at Pacific Beach similar here and here
  • Skirt: thrifted from Goodwill similar here and here
  • Bag: Coach thrifted similar here
  • Watch: Michael Kors here
  • Bracelet: Banana Republic (old)

1 comment:

  1. You are looking hot with the top skirt. Natural beautiful and your perfect dresses choices give you a new look, Really amazing. Top and skirt is my favorite also. I like to wear it in summer. Thanks for sharing this post and inspiring me to wear this dress.

    ReplyDelete